|“Top 10 Possible Side Effects of Healthcare Reform”
10) After realizing the cost vs. benefits, you may experience severe dizziness, fainting, diarreah and vomitting.
9) Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) will finally have a good reason to retire, unless he wants to keep his Congressional Class healthcare plan.
8) Since about 1/3 of all hospitals will likely not survive the proposed Healthcare Reform, you’ll get to travel more by going to hospitals further away.
7) Nancy Pelosi will make sure medical marijuana is available for people too bummed out to buy the gov’t-mandated Healthcare product.
6) You won’t need to travel to Canada to get in line for 3 months before seeing a doctor. Now you can wait in line right here in the U.S.
5) Eighteen Years or so after getting her version shot down, Hillary Clinton will tell her old Bill “I told you I’d take care of it”.
4) You’ll be so fed up with it that come November 2010 or 2012, the word is REPEAL.
3) President Obama will be able to grant 30 Million Illegal Mexicans the Healthcare they want (and win their votes) once he grants them Amnesty.
2) You’ll no longer have to see your own personal doctor. Now you’ll be able to be screened by panels of technocrats who know nothing about you and don’t care.
… and the #1 Possible Side Effect of Healthcare Reform is:
1) You will be medicated so cheaply, that you’ll really believe you LOVE all that Change.
Reference: Yasha Harari for The Daily Dose
The Daily Dose – March 21, 2010 – Top 10 Healthcare Reform Side Effects