Carlos Latuff Palestine Dream Editorial cartoon and Top 10 Carlos Latuff jokes
- “If what you create is your character’s proof, then hatred is what makes up Carlos Latuff.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Carlos Latuff jokes”
- 10. Carlos Latuff may be a good, if misguided soul, but you wouldn’t know it from reading his cartoons.
- 9. You may think it’s unfair to single out Carlos Latuff for satire, and then you’d be an idiot who doesn’t understand the meaning of free speech.
- 8. Carlos Latuff wants freedom for Arabs … to destroy Israel.
- 7. Political cartoonist Carlos Latuff compares Jews to Nazis and Palestinians to Jewish Holocaust victims, which is perfectly logical to ignorami.
- 6. Carlos Latuff, a staunch supporter of the Arab Spring, is also a font of vitriol against Israel, because Allah forbid that the Jewish State might improve its relations with the recently liberated Arabs.
- 5. Ethnic cleansing is a charge thrown at Israel by editorial cartoonist Carlos Latuff, and it’s what he hopes Palestinians will do to the Jewish State.
- 4. Maybe it’s not fair to judge Carlos Latuff entirely by the body of his work, but it’s fair to do a Top Ten joke list about his hatred.
- 3. You can’t judge a book by its cover, but you can judge editorial cartoonist Carlos Latuff by his anti-Israel cartoons.
- 2. Political cartoonist Carlos Latuff wants peace (without Israel) in the Middle East.
- … and the #1 Carlos Latuff joke is:
- 1. Carlos Latuff is not a terrorist, proving he’s smart enough to know that his pen is mightier than their bombs.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.