Rosh HaShanah cartoon and Top 10 Jewish New Year jokes
- “Top 10 Jewish New Year jokes”
- 10. Honey, Apples and Pomegranate make a sweet Jewish new year holiday. Kvetching makes it bitter sweet.
- 9. Large festive gatherings on the Jewish New Year are a popular way for old feuds to be settled, and new ones to start.
- 8. It’s that time of year again, when Jews celebrate the New Year and take about a month of holidays to digest all the meals.
- 7. Q: What do Jewish American Princesses want for Rosh HaShanah? A: Good seat; at synagogue and at the restaurant.
- 6. Q: Why do Jews celebrate with sweet things on Rosh HaShanah? A: Because all too often the rest of the year is so bitter.
- 5. A Jew, a Christian, a Moslem and a Zen Buddhist all raise a glass on the Jewish New Year, and activists are upset about it.
- 4. Jews don’t typically celebrate the New Year getting wasted, because tomorrow will arrive soon enough, and really, who has time for a hangover?
- 3. Q: How many Jews does it take to change a light bulb on Rosh Hashanah? A: What? Change the light bulb, already. Don’t be a dumkopf.
- 2. Jewish New Year jokes are easy to tell among Goyim. You just start off with, “This is a funny Jewish joke. Believe me.”
- … and the #1 Jewish New Year joke is:
- 1. The Jewish New Year is not just an annual celebration of the Earth’s glorious orbit around the Sun. It’s a vital time for pomegranate, apple and honey merchants.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com and OyVey.co.il.