Oktoberfest cartoon and Top 10 Octoberfest jokes
- “If the seasons are opposite in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, then Australians should celebrate Octoberfest in March.'” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Octoberfest jokes”
- 10. Q: How many Octoberfest beer maids does it take to change a light bulb? A: Why would you have her change light bulbs when she could be serving more beer?!
- 9. A Priest, a Rabbi and an Imam walk into an Oktoberfest party Of the three of them, the rabbi has the most fun, until they serve bratwurst.
- 8. If you think hitting on the Octoberfest beer maid will get you what you want, you must want more beer.
- 7. Oktoberfest is a popular holiday not just because of the beer and the hot serving maids, but because everybody looks better when you’re wearing beer goggles for a whole month.
- 6. If you think Octoberfest can’t fix the economy, it’s because you have not drunk enough beer.
- 5. Taking beer from a maid during Oktoberfest may be as easy as taking candy from a baby, but try taking the maid from her beer.
- 4. Haiku: The beer keg is dry, and a new one must be tapped. It’s Octoberfest.
- 3. Three words: Oktoberfest means beer.
- 2. Q: Why did the pig cross the road? A: To get to the Vegetarian Octoberfest party.
- … and the #1 Octoberfest joke is:
- 1. Pass the brau ’round and ’round, ’till the Octoberfest drinkers all fall down.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.