Ctrl Z cartoon and Top 10 Ctrl+Z jokes
- “You can’t always Ctrl Z what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you undo what you need.'” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Ctrl+Z jokes”
- 10. A Priest, a Rabbi and an Imam walk into three gorgeous identical blondes. The blondes hit Ctrl+Z.
- 9. Would the economy be in its current state if investors could Ctrl Z their actions?
- 8. Bottle blondes hate bad hair products because there’s no Ctrl+Z on a bleach FAIL.
- 7. Haiku: There’s no Ctrl Z in the real world we live in, beyond computers.
- 6. Would Gadaffi still be the dictator of Libya if he could Ctrl+Z back to the time before the Arab Spring?
- 5. Would China be a growing major geopolitical threat to the United States, if Ctrl Z were President?
- 4. Zen masters do not need Ctrl+Z because every outcome is karmically interconnected.
- 3. Outside of design and manufacturing, the best known potential application for a Ctrl Z device in real life would be politicians who need to backpedal.
- 2. Economists don’t need a physical Ctrl+Z device because they just assume they have one.
- … and the #1 Ctrl Z joke is:
- 1. Protest Slogan: What do we want? CTRL Z! When do we want it? Whenever we need to Undo something!
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.