Job Interview cartoon and Top 10 Job Interview jokes
- “It’s tough going to job interviews in a global recession because employers don’t like hiring the unemployed, unless you want to volunteer.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Job Interview jokes”
- 10. Economics: A job interview that asks you to pay for the position is a sales job, and you’re the buyer.
- 9. You can always sway a job interview your way by making sure the candidate before and after you are even worse for the position than you.
- 8. Iambic Pentameter: If you think you aced your job interviews, then you should not suffer the job hunt blues.
- 7. Politicians are great at job interviews because they know how to tell the employers whatever they want to hear until they are hired.
- 6. Philosophical: What would Jesus do to succeed in a job interview?
- 5. Haiku: A job interview is something like an exam without do-overs.
- 4. Why aren’t video games used as Job Interview tests?
- 3. Internet: The best part about online job interviews, is you can do them in your pajamas.
- 2. Most people would do better in any job interview if only they knew what not to say.
- … and the #1 Job Interview joke is:
- 1. Not every job interview requires you to wear a suit. In fact, you will be asked to remove business attire for any sanitation or fry cook position.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.