Apple iMourn editorial cartoon and Top 10 Steve Jobs jokes
- “Top 10 Steve Jobs jokes”
- 10. How different would the world be if Steve Jobs had chosen to get through his career doing average jobs?
- 9. Internet: Steve Jobs invented the Internet. No, not really, but he sure did a lot more for it than Al Gore.
- 8. Iambic Pentameter: Steve Jobs created Apple Computer with Steve Wozniak. They helped the future.
- 7. Revolutionary: Steve Jobs was a revolutionary who believed that people – especially those with money – should have great computer devices defined by simplicity, reliability, high prices, and missing features.
- 6. Business: The day Steve Jobs passed away averaged 10,000 tweets per second about the late Apple co-creator – the highest in its history to date – making it one of the most unproductive business days on record.
- 5. Haiku: Steve Jobs passed away. Did you blog about it on an Apple product?
- 4. Capitalism: Some of Steve Jobs biggest fans are people who paid lots of money to use his products to complain about the high prices of Apple’s amazing, innovative, stylish consumer electronics.
- 3. Competition: Microsoft’s Bill Gates wrote some very kind words about Steve Jobs when the Apple co-founder passed away. He wished iPods, iPhones and iPads had died instead.
- 2. Politics: Steve Jobs transcended politics, by remembering that in business, it’s not how many votes you get. It’s how many loyal, happy customers you earn.
- … and the #1 Steve Jobs joke is:
- 1. Sadly, Steve Jobs passed away in 2011. He launched the Macintosh computer 27 years earlier with great fanfare. So, do you know why 1984 was not like 1984?
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.