Corporate Anonymous business cartoon and Top 10 Anonymous Business jokes
- “Fat Cat Wall Street executives love the Anonymous business occupying so much local space, because it keeps the authorities focused on the protesters and well away from big business.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Anonymous Business jokes”
- 10. Wallet vs. Wall Street: You can’t #OccupyWallStreet if you’re too occupied with your wallet.
- 9. Education: You can’t get a degree at Wharton on managing Anonymous Business, but you can get a good Wall Street job with a Wharton degree and watch the #OccupyWallStreet protesters from your office window.
- 8. Politics: Just like the Tea Party, you can’t actually vote for Anonymous. And just like the Tea Party, you can buy pirate Anonoymous masks, t-shirts and bumper stickers. Campaigns are not won without trade.
- 7. Ethics: Would the Anonymous business model have better forecasts if they had a transparent management structure?
- 6 Haiku: Anonymous is like watching the Great Oz Wiz, with that big mask biz.
- 5. Iambic Pentameter: If you think that Anonymous is new, apparently tech news is not for you.
- 4. HR: It’s hard staffing the Anonymous offices. No one knows anyone who works there, especially the people that work there. And the people that do work there can’t confirm it.
- 3. Irony: What would the #OccupyWallStreet movement say if Anonymous business got so big, it became a large, wealthy, multi-national corporation?
- 2. facebook: There are a lot more anonymous users in facebook than facebook users in Anonymous.
- … and the #1 Anonymous Business joke is:
- 1. Business: Now that #OccupyWallStreet is a budding global phenomenon partly aimed at changing corporations, corporate brand licensors are working on deals to market the Anonymous logo and slogan.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.