#OccupyWalMart business cartoon and Top 10 99% jokes
- “Top 10 99% jokes”
- 10. Economy: Wall Street economists don’t understand what the 99% are complaining about. They suggest, instead, that we just assume everybody is wealthy and just managing their wealth poorly.
- 9. Haiku: Ninety-nine percent want what the one percent have, to be diminished.
- 8. PR: The 99% are scoring terrible public relations points in conservative media, because unlike the wealthiest 1%, their viewers can’t relate to the protesters.
- 7. Education: The 99% protesters blame the wealthiest 1% for not paying enough while the 53% pay for the unfocused demonstrators to kvetch, not to work, and ignore the math.
- 6 Iambic Pentameter: Ninety-nine percent has set up a tent. They’re demanding more jobs and lower rent.
- 5. Walton vs. Wall Street: WalMart is owned largely by Mrs. Walton, America’s wealthiest woman, who got her money the old fashioned way. She inherited it. Wall Street suggests more people in the 99% try that.
- 4. Irony: Less than 1% of the population is actually out there, protesting and claiming to be in the 99%.
- 3. Social Media: The wealthiest 1% love the 99% using social media to organize their Occupy Wall Street movement, because they own them.
- 2. Politics: In Washington, DC, The #OccupyKStreet movement is welcome to wait in the lobby.
- … and the #1 99% joke is:
- 1. Business: The top 1% of the top 1% wealthiest people support the #OccupyWallStreet movement. However, the other 99% of the wealthiest people, do not.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.