Herman Cain editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Ice Cream jokes
- “After dinner, Occupy Wall Street is going to Occupy Ice Cream Parlors, in a show of tasty rage against the ‘creme de la creme’.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Occupy Ice Cream jokes”
- 10. Economy: When the American economy was strong, consumers loved Bubba flavored ice cream. Now that the economy is suffering and Americans are getting sick of the ruling Oreo flavor, the People are trying out more exotic flavors, like black walnut.
- 9. Haiku: She loves Black Walnut. It’s no flavor of the week. Taste that Herman Cain.
- 8. PR: Herman Cain has decided that in addition to his 9-9-9 plan, black walnut ice cream will be included free in his reformed national health care plan.
- 7. Education: You can Occupy Ice Cream even if you don’t have a good education.
- 6 Iambic Pentameter: If you would like to occupy ice cream, don’t eat too fast or you’ll brain freeze and scream.
- 5. Walnut vs. Wall Street: OccupyWallStreet protesters find it easier to demonstrate against Wall Street bankers after eating some black walnut ice cream.
- 4. Irony: 50% of the ice cream flavors are controlled by the wealthiest 1% of the ice cream connaiseurs, which results in a very messy situation, due to the inverted cone, trickle-down theory.
- 3. Social Media: Herman Cain used Social Media to share the ice cream flavor he chose to occupy. Do you like it?
- 2. Politics: If ice cream occupies any part of your thoughts, then in 2012, would you rather re-elect Oreo ice cream, or try black walnut for a change?
- … and the #1 Occupy Ice Cream joke is:
- 1. Business: You might not be able to profit from occupying ice cream, but the downsizing is sweet.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.