Brain Share #OWS Capitalism book title editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Words jokes
- “If you lack sympathy for fat cat Wall Street executives who carve up the world for profit, then you’re one of the cold, heartless 99% that fails to understand the economic hardships of the wealthiest 1%.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 #OccupyWords jokes”
- 10. #OccupySocialMedia – Friend, Follow, Circle – You Aren’t Steve Urkle.
- 9. #OccupyKitchens – People Are Calmer On Full Stomachs.
- 8. #OccupyInternet – How SPAM Killed Email as the Killer App.
- 7. #OccupyNature – Destroying Beauty.
- 6. #OccupySpace – Destroying the Universe, one Galaxy at a time.
- 5. #OccupyHaiku-IfYouCanMakeItForTwo-ThatWouldBeGoodToo – Yes We Can make it. If hope and change will take it, we will not break it.
- 4. #OccupyShelfspace – The Super Stories of Super Stores.
- 3. #OccupyTime – Tick Tock Watch the Clock. Did you remember to secure the lock?
- 2. #OccupyOccupations – DIY Bailout – Just Like The Government.
- … and the #1 OccupyWords joke is:
- 1. #OccupyGenius – This Group Is By Invitation Only and includes these different thinkers: Steve Jobs. Albert Einstein. Jim Henson. Mozart. Groucho Marx declined to accept.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.