#OccupySyria Bashar Assad book title editorial cartoon and Top 10 #OccupyLove jokes
- “Bashar al-Assad is on a quest to prove that he can hold on to power as long as he loves to occupy the people.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 #OccupyLove jokes”
- 10. #OccupyHearts – If you don’t occupy hearts, you can’t occupy love.
- 9. #OccupySocialMedia – It worked to spread love and chaos throughout the Arab Spring, and now it’s being challenged to do more of the same in the Arab Autumn.
- 8. #OccupyHama – Where love runs red like the blood in the streets, this is the town Bashar Assad wants to #Occupy more than any other.
- 7. #OccupyAleppo – If you want to know why the 99% in Syria get no love from Aleppo, follow the money to the 1% of the wealthiest Syrians and you’ll find it in this quaint merchant capitol.
- 6. #OccupySocialMedia – Wikileaks, Twitter, YouTube, facebook — They are loved by the 99% of Syrians who occupy their time with demonstrating against their loveless tyrant.
- 5. #OccupyNATO – The top 1% of multinational armed forces love to control the freedom of 50% of the world’s oppressed people.
- 4. #OccupyHoms – Love grows in homes. Occupy Syria grows in Homs.
- 3. #OccupyWoodstock – How different would Syria be if Bashar Assad had attended the 1969 Woodstock festival of peace, love and music?
- 2. #OccupyDamascus – Does anyone remember how much love there was for foreign colonialist forces the last time they decided to Occupy Damascus?
- … and the #1 Occupy Love joke is:
- 1. #OccupyHate – Because the 99% of Syrians are tired of the overbearing tough love their fearsome dictator shows them.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.