#OccupyHalloween editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Halloween jokes
- “Bashar al-Assad is on a quest to prove that he can hold on to power as long as he loves to occupy the people.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 #OccupyHalloween jokes”
- 10. #OccupyPumpkin – Because the 99% are tired of being carved up by the top 1% of the wealthiest pumpkin owners.
- 9. #OccupySocialMedia – If you want, one neat hi-tech trick is that you can share your treats with your friends.
- 8. #OccupyTrickOrTreat – Stop at nothing to celebrate pagan culture and higher dental bills.
- 7. #OccupyVampires – Because the 99% are tired of having their blood and treasure sucked out of them by the top 1% most powerful vampires.
- 6. #OccupyWerewolves – The lying scheming wheelers and dealers can be so two-faced, it’s like night and day, and it leaves you howlin’ mad.
- 5. #OccupyZombies – Keeping things the way they are (the rich get richer, the other 99% don’t) is the oldest trick in the book, and it can make you feel like a Zombie living it day to day, everyday.
- 4. #OccupyFrankensteins – Patch it together anyway you like, the worst government programs are the ones made by man. Full of hope, good intention and ambition, resulting in countless unintended disasters.
- 3. #OccupyWitches – A Witch’s broom can sweep many things under the rug and fools lots of trick or treaters, but a good government witch can also lift spirits higher with sweeping tax cuts.
- 2. #OccupyBats – Even when baseball season is over, you can still enjoy bats on Halloween.
- … and the #1 Occupy Halloween joke is:
- 1. #OccupyHauntedHouses – The Capitol, The White House, The Supreme Court. Full of ghosts and undead powers that be.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.