#OccupyHealthcare editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Healthcare jokes
- “If Wall Street was a Hospital run by a private HMO, would the 99% want more highly paid doctors and nurses, or more bulk bandages for everyone?” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 #OccupyHealthcare jokes”
- 10. #OccupyDoctors – Because you really don’t want any of the top 1% of doctors performing surgery on you, right?
- 9. #OccupyNurses – If you’re lucky, the nurses will be hot and occupy you back.
- 8. #OccupyOrderlies – You make a mess. They clean it up. Just like a Wall Street banker.
- 7. #OccupyHMOBureaucrats – The ultimate nitpickers whose penchant for pencil pushing is an affront to life, liberty, and the pursuit of obliterating red tape from your path to happiness.
- 6. #OccupyHospitals – If millions of people fill up every Emergency Room with frivolous cases, would you want the hospitals to remove the top 1% of really sick patients?
- 5. #OccupyPrevention – Because when it comes to Wall Street and debt, an ounce of prevention is worth a few Trillion dollars of bailouts.
- 4. #OccupyHealthcare – It is the right of the people to assemble peacefully and demand medical treatment of their obesity caused by an inability to put down the Twinkies.
- 3. #OccupyEMTs – Because nothing helps trauma victims like interfering know-it-alls.
- 2. #OccupyHospices – When the bell tolls, too many of the other 99% end up there for it to be run exclusively by old nuns and underemployed medical staff.
- … and the #1 Occupy Healthcare joke is:
- 1. #OccupyFirstAid – Because CPR – just like Centralized Populist Regulation – interferes with nature to save the incapacitated from dying.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.