#OccupyLeftovers editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Leftovers jokes
“Nearly all Thanksgiving leftovers are occupied by the other 99% of consumers, commonly called Americans.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 #OccupyLeftovers jokes”
- 10. Maybe you were forced to have your stomach occupy leftovers after Thankgiving. Just don’t blame the cranberries.
- 9. You may not enjoy eating Thanksgiving leftovers very much, but it’s better than being the turkey occupying sandwiches.
- 8. If you occupy leftovers after the thanksgiving holidays, you will be among the 99% of people in the labor force who nap through the next week.
- 7. #OccupyWallStreet management which currently accepts contributions from Anonymous donors is looking forward to the next week when their stocks will be replenished with Thanksgiving holiday leftovers.
- 6. If all the Angry Birds that survived Thanksgiving decided to Occupy Wall Street, how many bankers would be leftover?
- 5. American politicians love when the People occupy leftovers rather than complaining about the government between the seasonal holiday feasts.
- 4. #OWS believes that the top 1% should contribute more of their Thanksgiving leftovers to the other 99%, but they can keep their yams.
- 3. America’s philosophy after Thanksgiving: Give me your tired, your poor. Your huddled masses of holiday leftovers to occupy lunchboxes for a week.
- 2. Thanksgiving weekend. A time for occupying shopping, football, and leftovers.
- … and the #1 Occupy Leftovers joke is:
- 1. #OccupyLeftovers – Because the 99% are too full, too tired, and have nothing left to say.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.