Who Warms The Sun?
The Middle East offers the world of revolutionary technologies which are advancing the use of clean energy in culture and lifestyle.
Laughzilla thought it would be good to remind everyone about the leading varieties of alternative energy technologies and assets commonly available today, including: Solar, Wind, Water, Bio Energy, and the ships of the deserts, Camels.
So was this MidEast Clean Tech Cartoon borne by humor.
Beware or Be Where?
As history recorded, the Ides of March and the iPads of March 2012 were closely linked, chronologically.
Laughzilla pointed out the twist with a touch that can only be made by an editorial cartoonist, for The Daily Dose.
An iProduct You Don’t Own
What do you look at with your iBall?
Steve Jobs may have brought the world iProducts like the iPod, the iMac, the iPad, iTunes and the iCloud, but one product you never saw come out of the labs in Cupertino, CA, is the Apple iBall.
The All-New and Improved iBall now sports some terrific features, including a poke-proof membrane, so neither you nor your sharp-clawed cat can bother your iBall anymore, or poke your iBall out either.
Liked it? Cool. Checkout Laughzilla’s comic books for more laughter between the sheets.
If your’e more into wearing the cool cartoons, having them on wicked items like backpacks and chrome coffee mugs, check out The Daily Dose Shop and get yourself something special.
Cartoon humor about people who work in SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
What color hat is your SEO wearing?
As 2012 rolled in, lots of things were changing online. One of the big changes was the way that Google indexed pages by relevance, personalization, freshness, and other untold parameters known only to select Googlers in the empire of the Goog. This was known as part of the Panda update, and it rolled on for months after the initial release of their fresh algorithm was implemented worldwide.
Suddenly, sites that had stale old content were flushed out of the top ranks, and sites that had fresh, high quality, authoritative content were bumped up.
Laughzilla brought this sea change to book with this hilarious caricature of what can happen to anyone whose site gets hit by blackhat seo aka: hacking, cracking, site defacing, black ops search engine manipulation, and other lovely terms to refer to the way someone breaks someone else’s website.
Now that you’ve gotten more than a giggle out of this spin on SEO and PPC, be sure to head on over the Laughzilla’s book shop and pick yourself up a copy of his latest works in print. Your bookshelf and your friends who read editorial cartoons will surely appreciate it and think you’re the coolest kid on the block, even if you’re an old gaffer.
Watt do your bulbs think of when they have an idea?
Well here it is. The new year. 2012. The year that sees the end of the last Mayan calendar.
And just when you thought a dead civilization had run out of things to say, The Daily Dose published this non sequitur cartoon about what light bulbs think of.
You might say it’s iconic. We think it’s ironic. Whatever your tonic, don’t switch off the lights before you see what’s shining for 2012 from the pen and paper laughs from Laughzilla.
And naturally, once you’re done laughing it up, get yourself (or get a friend) a copy of The Daily Dose Editorial Cartoon Books and spread the good cheer around.
#OccupySleep editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Sleep jokes
- “If the 99% decided to Occupy Sleep, would there be any dreams left for the top 1%?” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 #OccupySleep jokes”
- 10. #OccupyDreams – If we all occupy dreams together, then we can all sleep our way into the top 1%.
- 9. #OccupyNightmares – It’s the easiest way for 99% of the people to get rid of the top 1% of nightmares.
- 8. #OccupyDaydreaming – Because paying attention the other 99% of the time isn’t fun.
- 7. #OccupySleepwalking – Because the top 1% of sleepwalkers can do things you wouldn’t believe, in their sleep.
- 6. #OccupyVisions – Because the top 1% of psychotropic users control over half the visions.
- 5. #OccupyLightSleep – Because being alert and staying sharp is the way the top 1% achieve their dreams.
- 4. #OccupyHeavySleep – It’s very tiring to protest day and night for months on end, so you won’t notice the noisy city sounds.
- 3. #OccupyNap – Sometimes half asleep is better than your other options.
- 2. #OccupyCatNap – Because the top 1% of cats p0wn half the naps from the other 99%.
- … and the #1 Occupy Sleep joke is:
- 1. #OccupySleep – Because the other 99% deserve more sleep.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.
Read more: http://thedailydose.com/2011/11/12/occupy-sleep/#ixzz1dUh6scRx
#OccupyScripts editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Scripts jokes
- “If the 99% were to Occupy Prescriptions, the top 1% would earn more profits in big pharmaceutical companies.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 #OccupyScripts jokes”
- 10. #OccupyMCR – Because you’re too lazy to be creative, and too occupied to do nothing.
- 9. #OccupyXanax – When MCR is too light.
- 8. #OccupyOxycontin – When a Xanax isn’t enough.
- 7. #OccupyMedicalMarijuana – It’s how the high ways were built in California.
- 6. #OccupyCodeine – Because pharmacies love selling it in small doses.
- 5. #OccupyMethadone – It’s the stuff the docs condone.
- 4. #OccupySynapse – It’s a party for your neurons.
- 3. #OccupyPlacebo – Nothing cures a head full of booger like a colored pill full of sugar.
- 2. #OccupyControl – Or else you might lose it.
- … and the #1 Occupy Prescriptions joke is:
- 1. #OccupyScripts – Relieves #OccupyWallStreet aches and gains.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.
Read more: http://thedailydose.com/2011/11/11/occupy-scripts/#ixzz1dPPxPjsf