Desert Island cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Solitude jokes
- “A man stuck on a desert island has a solar-powered shortwave radio and after hearing about the #OccupyWallStreet protests decides to demonstrate against himself for a more equitable share of the spoils.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Occupy Solitude jokes”
- 10. Wall Street bankers might have more empathy for #OccupyWallStreet protesters if they didn’t have their own private islands to hide on.
- 9. If #OWS people Occupy Desert Islands, would they still be as upset with the system back home?
- 8. #OccupySolitude – Because after two months of trying to #OccupyTogether the only thing that was achieved is a lot of noise without a lot of poise.
- 7. If everyone who feels alone decides to occupy solitude together, how would that work?
- 6. #OccupySurvivor – It’s time for the 99% of Survivor rejects to put an end to that corrupt, capitalist, backstabbing reality TV show.
- 5. A Wall Street banker and an OWS protester are stuck on a desert island together, and the banker enriches himself off of the protester by controlling half the coconuts.
- 4. A woodland Hermit protested against the top 1% by occupying the mountaintop forest by himself.
- 3. A loner who manages to eek out a living off the grid and outside of the network, decided that if he occupies solitude, he would be protesting against himself.
- 2. Solomon Grundie, a lonely and sad French student is despondent about his poor when his teacher tells him, “Sol, etude!”
- … and the #1 #OccupySolitude joke is:
- 1. #OccupyAlone – Pitting uniques among the 99% against elites among the top 1%.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.