U.S. Political cartoon and Top 10 Democrat and Republican jokes
- “Democrats and Republicans toss verbal barbs at each other, because it makes them seem like they have a point.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Donkey and Elephant jokes”
- 10. Donkeys and Elephants both live perfectly fine out in the wild. The problems between them only arise once you add humans.
- 9. Donkeys have big mouths and make a lot of noise. Elephants have big trunks and make a lot of noise. Which explains why those are the mascots of the leading American political parties.
- 8. A donkey and an elephant walk into a barn, and suddenly it’s a farm joke.
- 7. A pig in a wig is still just a pig, and a pig in a Whig is an old school politician.
- 6. A donkey and an elephant walk into a bar, and the bartender says, “We don’t normally allow beasts in here, but this place can use a couple party animals.”
- 5. Once upon a time, a donkey and an elephant hosted political parties, and to this day, no one knows why anyone went.
- 4. A donkey and an elephant were tasked with protecting America, which they did by painting maps of the United States in Red and Blue, and they usually left Alaska in White because of all the snow.
- 3. A donkey can kick hard. An elephant can charge hard. Both are terrible at managing a national budget.
- 2. A donkey can save farmers a lot of hard work. An elephant can save a hunter a lot of hard work. Mostly, though, they don’t do much at all.
- … and the #1 Democrat and Republican joke is:
- 1. A Democrat wears a donkey lapel pin. A Republican wears an elephant lapel pin. There should be a new party that everyone agrees with: The Lapel Pin Party. Perfect for political pinheads.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.