Business Emotional Appeal editorial cartoon and Top 10 Business Numbers jokes
- “Successful businesses have strong emotional appeal with their customers, and stronger connections with their customers’ money.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Business Numbers jokes”
- 10. Wallet vs. Feet: Business numbers improve when people put their wallets at work after they put their feet into motion.
- 9. Business: Accounting doesn’t account for everything, but what it doesn’t cover can be rounded up.
- 8. Politics: You may not win an election solely with business numbers, but you won’t lose points for having charisma.
- 7. Irony: Despite their ability to create beautiful workflow charts and spreadsheet designs, most graphic artists can keep their business numbers straight with a circle.
- 6 Haiku: Cold business numbers. They are the opposite of creativity.
- 5. HR: Recruiters often complain that the hardest part of their job is sifting through candidates by the cold business numbers, because people can’t be judged entirely by machines.
- 4. Iambic Pentameter: Business numbers are the stuff of records that make executives seem like shepherds.
- 3. Environment: If all corporations could make profits with solid business numbers and no compassion for wildlife or nature, Disney would never have made Bambi.
- 2. facebook: Most people can not calculate their business numbers based on the amount of facebook Friends they have but don’t really know.
- … and the #1 Business Numbers joke is:
- 1. Education: You can teach a Harvard MBA to drink and to fish, but you can’t teach him to accept that your business numbers are better than his.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.