OccupyWal*Mart Hu Jintao editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy jokes
- “The OccupyWallStreet movement is partly about protesting capitalism, with their smartphones, iPads and Starbucks Lattes in hand.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Occupy WalMart jokes”
- 10. Wallet vs. Feet: Would you load up a shopping cart of cheap, Chinese made goods while participating in an OccupyWalMart protest?
- 9. Business: If you invest your time in developing the #OccupyWallStreet movement, is it hypocritical to want a share of the dividends?
- 8. Blues: My Momma told me, “Son, one day you’ll be a man, broke and hurting in the land. And when you are, you won’t have to go far, but you’ll need to OccupyWal*Mart before you understand, the bad retail blues.”
- 7. Irony: A group of the OccupyWallStreet protesters in Washington, DC, were paid to attend the rallies against capitalism. Which is no different than giving obese people free food to have them vocally demand better weight loss options.
- 6 Haiku: OccupyWalMart. It’s a mantra for protests, and cheap Chinese goods.
- 5. HR: Note from employer to candidate: We will not consider your activities in the OccupyWallStreet movement to be your occupation.
- 4. Iambic Pentameter: You must start now to OccupyWalMart, if you want to make Hu Jintao seem smart.
- 3. Economy: Would the U.S. economy be improved if the #OccupyWallStreet movement began to #OccupyWalMart?
- 2. Twitter: No one expects to #OccupyWallStreet with 140 characters or less. It takes more people than that.
- … and the #1 OccupyWalMart joke is:
- 1. Politics: Many of the OccupyWallStreet protesters want people to Occupy Everywhere, except for Israelis who occupy Judea and Samaria, and bargain shoppers who OccupyWalMart.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.