Listeria cartoon and Top 10 medical hysteria jokes
- “Listeria is spreading like the germs that they are. Stay Calm and Carry On.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 medical hysteria jokes”
- 10. It’s hard for the CDC to scare the people too much about the threat of Listeria, because it may cause millions of people to stop fighting gingivitis with Listerine.
- 9. You might think Listeria is something to fuel mass hysteria, but they you probably watch a lot of TV.
- 8. The surest way to prevent a Listeria hysteria is to have the government mandate social justice for its distribution.
- 7. If you think the mass media doesn’t capitalize on medical hysteria, google the word Listeria.
- 6. Would America be suffering from medical hysteria, if a reincarnated Charles Darwin were President?
- 5. If you were a CDC scientist who drove a minivan, would you Pimp Yo’ Ride with a mobile medical hysteria lab in the back?
- 4. Medical hysteria is to the annual news cycle as fruits are to seasons. There are some bad bunches in every harvest.
- 3. Don’t think you can avoid medical hysteria by avoiding the facts. More people will fall victim to microbiological diseases today than will listen to old Dick Van Dyke records all year.
- 2. It is never a great time to fall prey to medical hysteria, unless you’re a hypochondriac.
- … and the #1 medical hysteria joke is:
- 1. If it walks, talks, and acts like medical hysteria, it must be that special time of year for fear of Listeria.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.