Book titles book cover editorial cartoon and Top 10 literary prejudice jokes
- “Occupy Wall Street and its offshoot movements are yet to publish a book because they believe that in order for it to be morally good, it can’t actually be written by anyone.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 book titles jokes”
- 10. Social Media: Don’t buy this book. Get it free from your online friends.
- 9. Capitalism: How to save money by not buying this book.
- 8. Internet: Improve your vision by reading this book printed on paper, rather than reading it on the Internet.
- 7. Quick Draw: The graphically illustrated guide to paintings and drawings in a non-visual format.
- 6. Competition: This book kicks the butt of every other book around it.
- 5. Haiku: This book is for you. It’s true. It’s full of haiku. You know you want to.
- 4. Politics: The Encyclopedia book of Honest Politicians featuring Honest Abe, and that’s pretty much it.
- 3. Business: Forget the Prophets. Remember the Profits.
- 2. Iambic Pentameter: The book that you now hold in your own hands, is not available in many lands.
- … and the #1 book titles joke is:
- 1. Assumption: The book of things you thought you knew, but didn’t.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.