#OccupyWallStreet editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Wall Street Airline jokes
- “If Wall Street was an airline, would the 99% still want to force the captains of industry to shut down operations just before the holidays?” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 #OccupyWallStreet Airline jokes”
- 10. #OccupyFlightCrews – Because the 99% are tired of being flown around by the top 1% of in-flight personnel.
- 9. #OccupyWings – It’s the best way for pilots to keep the other 99% aboard from rising up.
- 8. #OccupyCockpits – Because the 99% are tired of the captains of the airline industry getting the best view.
- 7. #OccupyPoliticalExtremes – Because little is as boring as compromise and agreeing with your counterpart most of the time.
- 6. #OccupyAirports – Because the 99% are tired of being groped by the top 1% of TSA Agents.
- 5. #OccupyRunways – Because the 99% of airplanes are tired of yielding to the top 1% of jumbo jets.
- 4. #OccupyHandouts – Because there’s no such thing as a free lunch or a cheap first class ticket.
- 3. #OccupyEconomyClass – Because it’s cheaper than occupying business class.
- 2. #OccupyGreed – Even the most well-intentioned Occupy Wall Street protester wants more, and even the noblest of the wealthiest 1% wants to give away less.
- … and the #1 Occupy Wall Street Airline joke is:
- 1. #OccupyAirSpace – Because up in the air, you’re the sovereign ruler of your own domain.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.