#OccupyFashion editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Fashion jokes
“With the political and social fashion trend of Occupy Wall Street in the cooler Autumn months, has come a revival of the “frumpy urban public space loiterer” look. Not actually a vagrant. Just looks like one.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 #OccupyFashion jokes”
- 10. When will exploited sweat shop laborers join the #OccupyFashion movement?
- 9. #OccupyWallStreet represents the other 99% who all told represent less than half of all the fashions traded today.
- 8. #OWS is nothing if not fashionable, and a great way to occupy fashion for a season.
- 7. The Top 1% of fashionistas control over half the twisted perceptions of marketed beauty.
- 6. #OccupyFashion is in vogue, because it’s raw, it’s emotional and it’s making a lot of people behind it very rich and very connected, at the expense of the poor sinners who believe in it.
- 5. Politicians occupy fashion and I can prove it. #OWS really means Obama Worships Style.
- 4. If you could occupy fashion, would you occupy the designers or the models?
- 3. Occupying fashion is about as likely to happen as the advent of a truly original non-schlock romantic comedy movie.
- 2. #OccupyFashion because the top 1% of supermodels eat less than 0.000001% of all their required nutrition, and the other 99% are stuffing themselves and becoming obese at an ever increasing rate.
- … and the #1 Occupy Fashion joke is:
- 1. #OccupyFashion – Because it’s trendy on social media.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.