#OccupyThanksgiving editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Thanksgiving jokes
“Here’s to a Happy Thanksgiving … and to the countless millions of turkeys who will never understand why we eat them.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 #OccupyThanksgiving jokes”
- 10. #OWS members may find it easy to celebrate this Thanksgiving, while remaining out in the cold, late November weather, motivated by dreams of stuffing the top 1% with all the trimmings.
- 9. The top 1% of turkeys get eaten too, usually by people in the other 99%.
- 8. Wall Street bankers eat the same turkeys as the other 99%.
- 7. #OccupyThanksgiving is calling fowl on the anti-holiday spirit demonstrated by the cops who are arresting them for flocking together like birds of a feather.
- 6. #OccupyWallStreet protesters make more money than the 99% of turkeys who get devoured each and every holiday season.
- 5. #OccupyAngriestBirds – because it’s time for the other 99% of fowl to get a fair shake.
- 4. Occupy Elenor Turkey – All the Pardoned turkeys, where do they all come from? All the pardoned turkeys, where do they all belong?
- 3. President Obama wants to eat an extra Greecy Turkey with heaps of gravy for Thankgiving, but realizing it is politically incorrect with the #OWS crowd, he decided to stay Hungary.
- 2. You can occupy whatever you want. Just stay away from my Thanksgiving turkey.
- … and the #1 Occupy Thanksgiving joke is:
- 1. #OccupyThanksgiving – It’s time for family and fowl to feast together against the top 1% of turkey farmers who own over half the turkeys, and the Washington lobbyists who control the rest of them.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.