#OccupyIrony editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Irony jokes
- “Occupy Irony: A Wall Street banker in the Top 1% gets change for a dollar from an OccupyWallStreet protester in the 99%” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 #OccupyIrony jokes”
- 10. #OccupyUnexpected – Three protesters all wearing V for Vendetta masks are surprised when, during a private cigarette break, they find that they all work for the Time Warner film props department.
- 9. #OccupyUnexpected – Rise up peacefully and quietly against those who have no power in places where no one will notice.
- 8. #OccupySurprise – Make sure you remember to bring the cake girl. Ta-Daaa!
- 7. #OccupyOutOfNowhere – Gather with a flash mob when it’s least expected.
- 6. #OccupyRare – Just think how much rarer rare things will be if we divide everything up more evenly.
- 5. #OccupyUncommon – Unlike other occupations, but not quite unique. A lot like being a Wall Street banker or an #OccupyWallStreet protester.
- 4. #OccupyVacancy – It is impossible even for the top 1% to occupy a vacancy.
- 3. #OccupySquats – Squatters also live behind walls on streets.
- 2. #OccupyDisenfranchised – Open Source P2P occupation for the powerless.
- … and the #1 Occupy Irony joke is:
- 1. #OccupyIrony – Because you’re considered to be in the top 1% of music aficionados and you work in an Alternative Music shop, even though you genuinely love wearing your Britney Spears Concert t-shirt, and not because you’re being ironic.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.