#OccupySweep editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Sweep jokes
- “Wall Street sweepers were some of the most overworked, underpaid city workers, until they were able to capitalize on the overtime they get paid to clean up the garbage left behind by the Occupy Wall Street protesters.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 #OccupySweep jokes”
- 10. #OccupyTrash – Because the top 1% of consumers own over half of the trash.
- 9. #OccupyFilth – It’s time for the other 99% to declare an end to sanitary protest areas.
- 8. #OccupyLitter – Because Anonymous trash tossers should be allowed to smear the image of the #OWS movement by tossing garbage everywhere around themselves.
- 7. #OccupyRefuse – Because the public toilets in the Occupy protest areas are all occupied.
- 6. #OccupyGarbage – The other 99% want their fair share of society’s trash.
- 5. #OccupyRecyclingBin – #OccupyWallStreet is reincarnating itself around the world, thanks to eco-minded recycling demonstration experts.
- 4. #OccupyTrashCan – Because millions of dollars worth of V for Vendetta masks have ended up there during Occupy Wall Street protests.
- 3. #OccupyDustpan – If the mess is too big after an Occupy Wall Street protest, don’t weep when you can sweep.
- 2. #OccupyGarbageReceptacle – Because leaving a massive mess while shouting against wealth is well received by trash bins, garbage trucks, landfills and the massive corporations that own them.
- … and the #1 Occupy Sweep joke is:
- 1. #OccupySweep – Because it’s time for the 99% to clean up the mess made by the top 1% of litterbugs.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.