365 Awful Ways to #Occupy your Sweet 16 Year book title editorial cartoon and Top 10 #OccupyLaughter jokes
- “On the 16th birthday of The Daily Dose, Laughzilla was seen running amok, making a joke out of everything he saw.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 #OccupyLaughter jokes”
- 10. #OccupyGroans – When all else fails, groans beat silence.
- 9. #OccupySocialMedia – Social Media disproves the theory that people don’t LOL when there’s no one else around them.
- 8. #OccupyFunny – Because there is not enough of it going around to the other 99%.
- 7. #OccupySitComs – Because Cheesy Sucks.
- 6. #OccupyRomComs – The 1% of tissue paper companies control half the absorption of tears in the corny chick flick moments.
- 5. #OccupyHilarity – It’s time for the other 99% to get a bigger share of the best laughs.
- 4. #OccupyCartoons – The Other 99% don’t draw all their life lessons from cartoons.
- 3. #OccupyStandUp – Because 1% of comedians control half of the most famous routines.
- 2. #OccupyLateNight – Because 1% of late night comedy p0wns half of the audience share.
- … and the #1 Occupy Laughter joke is:
- 1. #OccupyPunchlines – The 99% demand funnier jokes from the 1% of comics in charge.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.