Recep Erdogan Editorial cartoon and Top 10 Recep Erdogan jokes
- “Turkish Prime Minister Recep Erdogan misunderstood what people wanted to hear, because he failed to first check his Twitter.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Recep Erdogan jokes”
- 10. Turkish PM Recep Erdogan did not think Egyptians in Cairo would protest his visit since he failed to mention the protesters dying in Syria, because he had his head stuck up his Assad.
- 9. The Prime Minister of Turkey, Recep Redogan, felt so bad for not mentioning Syria in his Cairo speech, he sent the leading protesters a box of “Loukoum” (Turkish Delight), and one way airline tickets to Damascus.
- 8. Arab and Muslim leaders still entrenched from the before the Arab Spring revolutions, still believe that blaming Israel is what their people want to hear. Apparently these old leaders haven’t heard of Change.
- 7. For the past 100 years or so, blaming Jews in the Land of Israel has been a key Arab and Muslim leadership quality. Now, thanks to technology, they’re blaming mirrors for reflecting.
- 6. Recep Erdogan thinks Israel should apologize for the 2010 Marmara Flotilla debacle in which 9 violent protesters were killed in self-defense by Israeli Navy Commandos, or why Assad should stop killing thousands of Syrians.
- 5. Recep Erdogan was booed by protesters in Egypt, not only because he failed to mention the killing of Syrian protesters, but because he failed to give them Turkish Delights.
- 4. Anagram: Recep Erdogan: Proceed Anger.
- 3. Recep Erdogan: Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss.
- 2. Politics in Turkey was never the same after Recep Erdogan was first elected Prime Minister. He got a new tailor and everything.
- … and the #1 Recep Erdogan joke is:
- 1. Recep Erdogan isn’t an Anti-Semite who ignores the wholesale slaughter of thousands in Syria. He’s just a Muslim politician.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.