#OccupyCurmudgeon editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Curmudgeon jokes
- “Andy Rooney was the top 1% of the top 1% of professional curmudgeons. His passing marks an end to an era of kvetching and whining with a certain American panache that will never be reproduced by anyone who never wondered about paper clips.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 #OccupyCurmudgeon jokes”
- 10. #OccupyHermit – If it lives in an isolated hovel, smells like a dirty hunter, and points its weapon at anyone who ‘trespasses’ into the woods, you might be upon a member of the Top 1% of social hermits.
- 9. #OccupyGaffer – Don’t mess about, Key Grip! This old stage rig can handle a lot, but not your behind the scenes Tom Foolery!
- 8. #OccupySchmendrick – Sometimes the only way to get what you want is to annoy, pester and otherwise be unpleasantly omnipresent to those whom you want to pay you for you to go away.
- 7. #OccupyComplaints – Take the time to write a complaint. By the time you finish it, ask yourself this: Are you better off now than you were four minutes ago?
- 6. #OccupyCurmudgeon – Andy Rooney, RIP. ‘Nuff said.
- 5. #OccupySchnorrer – He doesn’t think rich people should give him what he has not earned. He knows they should give him what he has not earned.
- 4. #OccupyGrouch – Oscar the Grouch is the Top 1% of green plushy monsters living in a garbage can, and the other 99% want their fair share of mobile homes filled with recycled goods, green energy, and freegan food.
- 3. #OccupyWhiner – If you stand and complain loudly enough for long enough, eventually people around you will start wearing ear plugs.
- 2. #OccupyNaysayers – Nothing needles nabobs and naysayers like knowers of nonessential nonsense.
- … and the #1 Occupy Curmudgeon joke is:
- 1. #OccupyVenting – Sometimes a curmudgeon has to vent, or else all that bottled up rate will spill out and cause the other 99% to have to occupy their time cleaning up the spilled mess.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.