Remember Pearl Harbor Day editorial cartoon and Top 10 Pearl Harbor jokes
“As surprised as the Americans were on December 7, 1941, none of them imagined their might would be so badly hurt by a bunch of Zeros.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Pearl Harbor jokes”
- 10. Ladies and Gentlemen, the next drop on our surprise parachute course is Pearl Harbor.
- 9. President Obama is under so much political pressure, anyone could understand why he wanted to get bombed in Hawaii on Pearl Harbor Day.
- 8. It’s too bad for the American economy that Japan doesn’t have an army of modern self-sacrifice driven people willing to shore up the US Dollar by visiting the tourist sites at Pearl Harbor.
- 7. Bartender asks the WWII Veteran of the attack on Pearl Harbor sitting at his bar “What’ll ya have?” To which the Vet says, “Call me crazy. I’ll have a Kamikaze.”
- 6. The Japanese were sent on a Mission Impossible when they were ordered to attack Pearl Harbor, because she didn’t even live in Hawaii.
- 5. If Japan lost WWII because they attacked Pearl Harbor and received the A bomb in return, then why do you drive a Toyota?
- 4. American Vets remember Pearl Harbor. She was a popular gal who worked near the Naval port in Honolulu.
- 3. Technocratic Europe would deal with an attack like Pearl Harbor in the best way it knows how: By committee.
- 2. Kamikaze pilots – the original suicide bombers who used airplanes as weapons, would have been able to teach al-Qaida many things, but the Association of Retired Kamikazes lacks any surviving members to impart their experience.
- … and the #1 Pearl Harbor joke is:
- 1. Survivors of the attack on Pearl Harbor 70 years ago held a moment of silence to salute, honor and remember those who died, those who survived, and those who fought back against the Japanese Empire in World War Two. The moment lingered, and lingered longer, because most of the vets present fell asleep in the moment.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.