#OccupyPoliSciFi editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Poli Sci-Fi jokes
“Beam me up, Scotty. There’s no honest PoliSciFi to occupy down here.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Occupy Poli Sci-Fi jokes”
- 10. Veteran Congressman to Rookie Congressman: Of course you have to compromise. All that political sci-fi stuff we say to get elected, that’s just to occupy the airwaves between elections.
- 9. To Occupy Political Lies and to Occupy Poli-Sci-Fi, is doubly-redundant.
- 8. PoliSciFi of the week: Barney Frank won’t run again, not because he doesn’t have a chance in his next election, but because his stamp collecting hobby is starting to occupy too much of his time.
- 7. If #OccupyWallStreet thought politicians in Washington, DC and bankers on Wall Street were able to improve the system, would you say they are reading too much political science fiction?
- 6. Newt Gingrich, a man whose personal life is rife with lying, cheating, and extra marital affairs, is the Great White-Haired Hope of the GOP for the 2012 Presidential Elections. It seems the elephant in the room has chosen to Occupy Poli-Sci-Fi.
- 5. Occupy Poli-SciFi seeks another round of Financing: #OWS members wanted to feed the world, so they opened an account at the World Bank and asked for a seed fund to grow truthful political leaders for the Third World. Unfortunately given the world drought situation, those nations will have to wait at least another generation before there are any new truthful politicians available.
- 4. WWPSFD – What Would Political Science Fiction Determine?
- 3. When #OccupyWallStreet preach for change, it’s political fantasy. When politicians promise, it’s poli-sci-fi.
- 2. During the American Fall, #OWS practiced Political Science fiction with a touch of fantasy, backed by free form advertising campaigns.
- … and the #1 #OccupyPoliSciFi joke is:
- 1. #OccupyPoliSciFi – The day the Electoral College became equitable and fully accountable to the People.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.