#OccupyHistory editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy History jokes
“Kim Jong-Il died because at the end he was lil’ Kim Jong Too Ill.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Occupy History jokes”
- 10. So if America won the war in Iraq, and to the victor go the spoils, then why is China (which opposed the war) the big winner of free Iraq petro-dollars?
- 9. Now that Kim Jong-Il is with his maker, will he be known as the “Eternal Beloved Leader” or “The guy with the weird hairdo that we’re glad to get rid of”?
- 8. Since North Korea is no longer run by li’l Kim, what’s the rap on their nukes?
- 7. After learning of the death of the North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Il, conservative Democrats in Washington were wondering, WWBCD – What Would Bill Clinton Do?
- 6. You can try to #OccupyHistory with revisionism all you want, but in the end, all the poisons slip out.
- 5. Following the death of Lil’ Kim Jong-Il, the American rapper known as Lil’ Kim can no longer pursue her trademark infringement suit against the bouffant loving short tyrant in plain counter-culture suits.
- 4. If you Occupy History books, does that mean you’re preventing the other 99% from reading them?
- 3. The war in Iraq is over. Osama bin Laden is dead. Lil’ Kim Jong-Il is dead. A bunch of Arab dictators are dead, ousted from power, or under great pressure to leave office. People power is reversing many of the acts carried out by the administration of President George W. Bush. So … why is the economy still in the tank?
- 2. Can you really occupy history if you can’t even occupy the present?
- … and the #1 #OccupyHistory joke is:
- 1. If you have to read between the sheets just to learn the facts, you might be someone who likes to Occupy History.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.