Like the grains of sand in the drip of time, so are the days of Julian Assange holing up in the embassy of Ecuador.
Believe it or not, facebook actually tried to legally stop people from using the words face, book, wall and poke. In March 2012 it came to a head as lawyers on both sides fought it out.
To contribute art to the cause of those who want to occupy frivolous lawsuits, laughzilla created this face book wall poke cartoon, which is a cover of a book you never reads, including the 4 letter words banned on facebook, even if your friend doesn’t like it.
This editorial comic caricature lampoons the occupy frivolous lawsuits movement, with a digital jab to the retina.
Take that, Mark Z.
As March Madness approaches, there are a lot of math and science geniuses who try with all all their skills to calculate the winners and losers of the NCAA basketball championships. This year, 2012, being no different, Laughzilla penned this full color #occupymarchmadness editorial cartoon illustrating the fail attempt by one particular mad scientist on the hardwood court who is sure that he was right, despite failing to make an easy shot to the net.
First published on The Daily Dose, along with a list of top ten mad scientist jokes.
So it happens that the Gregorian calendar must adjust itself by having an extra day every four years. If not, it would be out of sync with the orbit around the Sun. Of course, it’s not as looney as the lunar calendars that adjust nearly every year, like the Jewish calendar, or those that don’t and just go out of sync, like the Muslim calendar.
In any case, this Leap Year, Laughzilla penned this hilarious editorial cartoon for the #OccupyLeapYear movement, which opposes the notion of the top 1% of time controllers, controlling more than half the time of the other 99%.
However you count your time, the first time the Occupy Leap Year cartoon appeared was in the February 29, 2012 edition of The Daily Dose accompanied by the Top Ten Leap Year jokes.
February is a time of a great lack of heat in the Northern Hemisphere of Planet Earth.
Laughzilla considered the Parisians enduring the coldest winter on record and then put forth this Occupy Winter cartoon illustration for The Daily Dose. Made for the #OccupyWinter movement this caricature depicts Winter in Paris with special guest Penguin in Beret, who loves little more than a fresh baguette, a bottle of red wine, and an anonymous journal to read while the Eiffel Tower takes a beating from the cold wind, rain and snow.
This cartoon markes a special turn of events, returning full color to The Daily Dose, a feature long left out of the popular web comic strip and joke site.
Milk with your real tea realty?
The English have it all wrong. Don’t get me wrong. I love England. Well, parts of it, anyway.
Laughzilla was tasked with creating an ad campaign for a highly reputable caffeine company, and this is the result. Another rejected ad campaign for The Daily Dose, conceived and published for The Real Tea Realty Company.
This cartoon was created in partnership with the #OccupyCaffeine movement, which is very active early in the day, and again shortly after lunch.
Once you’ve got your jitters under control, be sure to put the get your very own personalized coffee mug with this funny comic strip emblazoned upon it from The Daily Dose shop.
February 2nd, All Over Again
In the Winter of 2012, Punxatawney Phil was once again ritually required by the grand poobahs of that small Pennsylvania town to once again put his prodigious propheteering to prognosticate the seasonal forecast.
Would Winter want with the break of day? Or would the world’s most famous groundhog see his shadow and return to his sleepy time for another six weeks?
Laughzilla put the occasion to paper with this Occupy Shadows cartoon along with a Top 10 #OccupyShadows jokes list.
Well, wouldn’t you know it, he saw his shadow. Yes, the Winter of 2012 was destined tor last, and last, and last another six whole weeks. So sayeth the repetitive rodent of Bill Murray fame.
Now that you’re tucked away for the season, why not crawl out from under your rock and download a copy of Themes, Memes and Laser Beams, or another classic collectible cartoon book from The Daily Dose series.
An iProduct You Don’t Own
Steve Jobs may have brought the world iProducts like the iPod, the iMac, the iPad, iTunes and the iCloud, but one product you never saw come out of the labs in Cupertino, CA, is the Apple iBall.
The All-New and Improved iBall now sports some terrific features, including a poke-proof membrane, so neither you nor your sharp-clawed cat can bother your iBall anymore, or poke your iBall out either.
Liked it? Cool. Checkout Laughzilla’s comic books for more laughter between the sheets.
If your’e more into wearing the cool cartoons, having them on wicked items like backpacks and chrome coffee mugs, check out The Daily Dose Shop and get yourself something special.